Photo

**Dreams VILLAMAGNA- Post Info Here!**

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#71 lip0213

lip0213
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

kreeves42: Yolanda sent me the same pics. Are they included with the ultimate package? They all had prices under them so I figured that is an additional cost?

3 weeks from today - how EXCITING!!!! I get married there in Oct so I hope to hear nothing but good reviews from you! ;o)

#72 ArmNat

ArmNat
    • 31 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:04 PM

Looking forward to all of the reviews (mine is in February . . .). I got some more info that I want to share, in case any of you are interested. My 86 yr. old grandmother will be joining us and they said they have a doctor on site from 9am to 7pm. They can also call him after hours. They also confirmed that there is no drinking in the pool, that they definitely have a lack of shade compared to the Dreams PV, and that their bars close at 1am. None of this concerns me, but it might affect your choice of venue . . . My current dilemnas involve . . . invitation wording (any PM's are welcome with sample language), photog/video (we have a very tight budget there, because we are spending so much in other areas - we have gotten a $2000ish total quote from promovion for both, but that scares me since others are around that much just for photography).

My invitation issue stems from the fact that we will have a religious ceremony here the weekend before, followed immediately by a cocktail/champagne and cake reception. So I am basically sending out two invites . . .

Any thoughts or advice . . . much appreciated!!! Have a great saturday everyone. I will be having a romantic weekend with my hubby to be . . .

#73 lip0213

lip0213
      • 32 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

ArmNat: We sent out an invitation to the DW wedding about 6 months prior to the date. At the bottom right hand corner of the invite we put info about the AHR. I also included maps to the AHR with the DW invites. We only sent out those to immediate family so I sent out a post card for the AHR about 2 mo prior to that date. We are having a religious ceremony at home too, but have decided to keep that really quiet and only invite our best man/maid of honor.

#74 Sandy

Sandy
        • 75 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:23 AM

Are you ladies getting hair/makeup done at Dreams VM? My WC sent me some pics of brides who had their hair done there and were very pleased.

#75 ArmNat

ArmNat
          • 31 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:30 PM

Glad you brought it up Sandy. I want to get mine, the two moms, and the bridal party done there. Any thoughts from you all would be appreciated . . .

#76 ArmNat

ArmNat
            • 31 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:02 PM

Almost wedding time. Have a wonderful time "kreeves42"!

#77 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
              • 698 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:43 PM

Hi Ladies!

I finally posted my review... yah I know I suck! Sorry for the delay!

#78 lip0213

lip0213
                • 32 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:18 PM

Ok, ladies....I am STRESSING! I haven't heard from Yolanda in a week and I have 4 short weeks to go. She hasn't answered questions that I wish she would just answer and put my mind to ease! So we are finally calling her today. Wish me luck!

-Jen

#79 verh0016

verh0016
                  • 110 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

Jen - sorry to hear that. I know it is frustrating when you don't hear anything. We arrive at Dreams on Oct 31 and are staying for the week with our group (but getting married at Caletas). Hang in there!!! - Trisha
                    The new Mrs. Selden

#80 Sandy

Sandy
                    • 75 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:45 PM

Jen - try emailing cynthia at: groups@dreamsvillamagna.com.mx. She works with Yolanda (in groups at Dreams) and I find her to be very responsive. Tell her you haven't heard from Yolanda.

Good luck with the planning and hope it all works out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users