Photo

**Dreams VILLAMAGNA- Post Info Here!**

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#171 Danny

Danny
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

hi, all.... if you need any information about Dreams Villamagna, please do not hesitate in letting me know, I will be more than glad to send you some photos and info.

#172 juliakmartin

juliakmartin
    • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

Hi @Margin123!  We are getting married at Dreams VM in January 2014 and I am curious about using the resort hairstylist, makeup artist, florist & photographer ... do you have any pics you could share with me ?

Thanks!

#173 Mcferglin

Mcferglin
      • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

23 days until we leave for our wedding at Dream Villamagna!! I'm so excited to go. Some of my bridesmaids and family members are going to be getting their hair and makeup done at the resort, I can let you know juliakmartin how it goes. A friend got married there 2 years ago and had no complaints, so I'm expecting good things!

#174 juliakmartin

juliakmartin
        • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Mcferglin 

23 days until we leave for our wedding at Dream Villamagna!! I'm so excited to go. Some of my bridesmaids and family members are going to be getting their hair and makeup done at the resort, I can let you know juliakmartin how it goes. A friend got married there 2 years ago and had no complaints, so I'm expecting good things!

Hi @Mcferglin!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!   I would love to hear how everything goes with Dreams Villamagna!

Best, Julia

#175 amandaD

amandaD
          • 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

I'm getting married in April 2014. Can any of you past brides assist me? Did you host a welcome dinner? Which bars or restaurants do you recommend? Bringing my own decorations did anyone do that? Please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Danny if you could help that would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#176 tinaskina

tinaskina
            • Banned
            • 7 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:25 AM

Bumping this - any new Dreams VM brides here?  I'm getting married there December 1, 2104 and would love to share planning experiences.

#177 pykx82

pykx82
              • 68 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 6, 2016
              • Wedding Location:Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:14 AM

Bump - Dreams Villamagna is one of 2 resorts on our short list for a Jan, 2016 wedding.  Would love to hear some recent experiences!

#178 KJCoins

KJCoins
              • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:13 PM

Anyone have recent info on this resort and how their wedding went? PLZ pm me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users