Photo

**Dreams VILLAMAGNA- Post Info Here!**

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#121 SheriB

SheriB
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:17 PM

Yay for booking Villamagna margin123!! I can't wait for next Feb. We have 37 people booked there already.

#122 jennster_04

jennster_04
    • 176 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:36 PM

i went there in second week in for 8 days sept! it was sooooo hot and soo humid but i love the heat ,They said we went during the hottest time and it never rained once.
      Married August 10, 2010 at Gran Bahia Principe Akumal!!!

#123 jennster_04

jennster_04
      • 176 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

Be careful not to wear jewlery or sunglasses in the beach, i lost my jewlery and a wave came and knocked my $400 sunglasses off me and dissapeared into the ocean.

#124 margin123

margin123
        • 204 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:08 PM

OH NO...that sucks about your glasses!!! Speaking of waves, is the ocean nice there? I know the sand and water are a bit darker than some other places, but is it still ok??

#125 jennster_04

jennster_04
          • 176 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

Ya it sucked and almost ruined our vacay lol but we bought some knock offs off the vendors and bought new ones when we got back home.

Yes the beach is really nice! The sand is normal sand color, its not white. and the water is nice, its not clear blue but its still nice. Loved it there! This resort is geared towards couples, i wouldnt recommend children going, not much for them to do other then hanging in the kids club all day. The best part abou tthis resort is ......BEACH SERVICE!!!

#126 jennster_04

jennster_04
            • 176 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

Oh and another great part is that its a private beach. the beach goes for miles and miles. you could walk for ever, but i wouldnt recommend walkin long lol we walked really far and took a cab back lol it was sooo soo hot in Sept!

Also you dont wear wrist braclets here, they just ask your room number. i love that part! i hate thos stupid wrist braclets! and no towel service, you can use as many towels as you want. Not like other resorts where you only get one beach towel! Everyone said the resorts an hr away from the airport but its about 20mins :)

Also be very very careful when you come off the plane there are timeshare people pretending to be cab drivers, Theres was an older couple who was suppose to share a cab with us and they got suckered into the timeshare scams, they didnt get back to the resort untill after midnight and they said it ruined there entire trip because they didnt know who they could trust anymore. Poor couple

#127 margin123

margin123
              • 204 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:52 PM

Oh wow, thank you so much for the info!

#128 cristinaliza

cristinaliza
                • 17 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:43 PM

Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for the reviews. We just signed our contracts and we're getting married at Villamagna on July 30, 2011!!

#129 margin123

margin123
                  • 204 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 04:37 PM

Yay another Villamagna bride!

#130 spides

spides
                    • 15 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:55 PM

I am having our wedding in a few weeks in DVM. I am excited but also getting really nervous. Cynthia no longer works at Dreams and she was who I was working with a lot and she was so Helpful. Estephania is who I also have been working with but she takes too long to email back.  Rodolfo is now taking Cynthias place and he seems very nice too but it makes me nervous that Cynthia isnt there anymore.  Has anyone ever used the hair stylist or makeup artist at dreams? I am very picky with my makeup and very nervous about using their person without any referalls. Of course the hotel will tell me they are good but i would love a referal with some pics! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users