groom's shoes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 yomie13

• 6 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

Hi everyone!

We've been talking about what he'd like to wear and come up with indecision. Mandals (men's sandals) seem smart, but then he might have trouble spinning and dipping on the dance floor. On the other hand, loafers would look smart, but he might pass out from heat stroke.

Any other options or suggestions?

(we're getting married in St. Thomas at the Ritz, and FYI our wedding coordinator is Natalia--she's an angel!!)

#2 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

mandals or mules would be fine for the wedding. he can either fo back and change before the reception or have one of his groomsmen carry his dancing shoes. no worries!

#3 zorlack76

• 259 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:13 PM

Check out the following web sites. The Bed Stu brand shoes and sandals are some of the most comfortable things I have ever worn. I definitely recommend Bed Stu. The Buckle is a mid-west clothing store. They carry brands like Lucky, BKE, Bed Stu, and a lot of other popular brands. But I can tell you, if you get one of the Bed Stu products, you wont be disappointed. Here are the links:

Buckle.com | Designer Jeans : Men's and Women's Fashion Clothing

Let me know what you think!!

#4 yomie13

• 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:38 PM

Thank you, thank you!! I'm now on the hunt (I LOVE the shoes from the link, but he'd like to keep looking a bit)...

#5 annieanddaryl

• 104 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:53 AM

any brides out there have pics of the shoes your Groom is wearing?

#6 jia

• 11 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:43 AM

Have you searched any men`s fashion related site or blog there you can find some good suggestion regarding men`s shoes.

Bacco Bucci Shoes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users