Was my post deleted?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
  • Vendor
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:17 PM

I just tried to take a look at the dress thread that I posted earlier today,but seems like it's nowhere to be found. Did I do something wrong?

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:29 PM

what was the title of the thread, and I can see if I can find it for you.

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:32 PM

Yes, Dmitri, your post was removed since it violated the vendor rules. Since you used your photos, it is considered self-promotion. Let us know if you have any questions, but in the meantime you can view the vendor rules here - http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t921 (Rule #7)

#4 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
        • Vendor
        • 2,782 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:02 AM

I understand. It's just I searched around, saw a number of similar posts(eg, links to weddings,slideshows,etc) I figured, some info about a dress that can be used for a trash the dress session an a few images would definitely be informative.
          I did read the rules too,specifically the section 7 and I just did not see it as being prohibitive

Perhaps I am still new and don't completely understand how this forum works. I promise not to post any images again.

#5 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:42 AM

dmitri, you can post images as long as they are within the guidlines:

*the subject is a Destination Wedding (ex. photogs - do not post great pics from a wedding in Georgia) OR the subject is a BDW member.

if your thread had been highlighting a wedding you shot in a destination location, or if the bride/groom were member(s) it would have been fine.

instead we felt that the thread was promoting your work in a round-about way, rather than by using the simple guidlines.

thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users