Photo

July Negril Brides

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hlbman

hlbman
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:13 PM

Pretty new to this forum, but I was just curious who all was going to be in Negril in July? We'll be there from July 8-July 20th which is a long time, so I thought I'd see if we would end up running into another bride?

#2 hlbman

hlbman
    • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

No one?? Gosh, I didn't get a big response on theknot either??! Am I pushing hurricane season or something??

#3 tangles66

tangles66
      • 26 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

Hey we are getting married on the same day!! Will be married at Couples Sqwept Away at 3:00 on July 11th:)))
        Mary

#4 ltwillia

ltwillia
        • 20 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

I am in the process of planning my wedding in Jamaica but I am not sure which resort we are going to have it at. We have set the date to be July 15th so we will be there also...just not sure where yet.

#5 tangles66

tangles66
          • 26 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:35 PM

Well read lots of reviews that is what I did! I also did the math and found with CSA giving you a free wedding it was worth paying more for the resort then for example RIU who wanted like $800.00. Personally I would rather put that $800.00 into staying at the nicer resort! Plus we really wanted to be on 7 mile beach.
            Mary

#6 ltwillia

ltwillia
            • 20 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:05 PM

Did you book directly through the hotel or did you go through a travel agent?

#7 tangles66

tangles66
              • 26 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:47 AM

I booked the resort they had a great deal at the time, and waited for the air to go down. It took about 6 weeks before the air went down so then I booked that on Delta's web site. The hotel has only a $20.00 cancel fee I think 48 hours in advance! That was worth the risk to book!! Nice thing too is I didnt have to mess with travel insurance with that great cancel policy!

Mary

#8 ltwillia

ltwillia
                • 20 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:08 AM

We finally booked our trip and we will be arriving 7/11 with the wedding set for 7/15 @ 3pm at SGOR. We will be leaving the next day (I have to work).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users