Moon Palace Cancun Mexico April 11, 2009 **PRO PICS added to 1st post 5/7/09**

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#71 angela040504

• 100 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:47 AM

Looks like you had an amazing wedding! i'm getting so excited now! you had alot of good advice for me i appreciate it!

#72 cwelch

• 115 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:34 PM

Wow what an amazing review!! Your wedding was so beautiful also!! Im so glad i came across your post!!! I have been looking for someone that had their ceremony on the actual beach!!! I was wondering what was timing from you walking from when the carriage dropped you off all the way to the alter?? I was trying to time my music but have no idea bcause we do not get dropped off right at the ceremony?? I noticed too you said you got 200 cups of flowers! Would you say that it was too much or what do you suggest? Thanks so much

#73 jmjen76

• 4 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:31 PM

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review!! Everything looks so beautiful!!
        I am starting to plan for October 2010. :)

#74 Jananaz

• 184 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:35 PM

What a beautiful wedding!! Congratulations!!

#75 indy_chic

• 336 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:56 AM

I must look at your review & photos everyday ( at least it feels this way )
            AWESOME photos, awesome review - and very helpful

#76 AnnaBanana

• 376 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 01:31 PM

Wow, thank you so much for adding so much information! This is such a helpful review and your wedding was gorgeous. :)

#77 tune

• 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:43 PM

Wow, that was amazing! I just spent my day reading all 8 pages...I am in the process of booking my wedding here. This has been SOOO helpful! Thank you for the details...I'm all about the details!

#78 amp

• 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:49 PM

Your wedding was gorgeous! Thank you for writing this review! I'm planning my wedding for Sept 25th, 2010 and this helped so much!

#79 jplovesme

• 385 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:21 PM

Wow, what a great review. Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and all the photos! Congrats and what a gorgeous day you had!

#80 SouthernSweetie

• 394 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:03 PM

I'm not getting married at MP until June 2011, but your review is still an important point of reference. Thank you for so much detail, thank you for the attachments, and thank you for the links. Your time is very much appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users