Moon Palace Cancun Mexico April 11, 2009 **PRO PICS added to 1st post 5/7/09**

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#21 cutierosie

cutierosie
  • 191 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:43 PM

CONCLUSION

I highly recommend the Moon Palace and highly recommend the ceremony at the beach. It is wonderful that you can have a wedding at the beach, and still take pictures at the gazebo. It is priceless to have a wedding department at the hotel to assist you along the way (even when the wedding coordinator is not in the office) and a wedding coordinator in the United States. It was also not very expensive to have such a beautiful wedding, a wedding like the one I had would have cost about 50 times more in the states, but I got it at a bargain. I feel blessed to have had the good fortune of coming across the Moon Palace and everything turning out better than I hoped for.

To ease your stress, try to have everything planned before you arrive (Or ideas of what you want), so that when you get there you only have to worry about where to get your pina colada.

Along the way, things can get stressful, just breath deeply and know that these wedding coordinators in Mexico have mastered weddings and will take care of everything. Also, remember that at the end of the day it only thing that matters is that and your future husband will be there….

Happy planning, let me know if you guys have questions!

If you are interested in having your wedding at the Moon Palace, there is a thread for Moon Palace Brides Here:

Click the image to open in full size.

END OF REVIEW

#22 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
    • 985 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:59 PM

Holy smokes! That is one very beautiful wedding! You obviously spent lots of time planning, organizing and executing your wedding event! This review will be so helpful to future Moon Palace brides. I know the pictures from Del Sol will be spectacular and I hope that you will share them with us when they are ready. Congratulations on your wedding!

#23 Myen

Myen
      • 102 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:27 PM

Congrats Cutierose!!

Thanks so much for the in-depth reveiew, everything looks fantastic. I'm glad that the day went off without any major snags.

I have a couple of questions as my MP wedding is coming up in 3 weeks - is it okay if I PM you?

#24 nibsmom

nibsmom
        • 564 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

Thanks for an awesome review!! I'm so excited for you! It sounds like you had an awesome time!

Thanks for the info about tipping - I know we've all been wondering about this!!!

#25 drtracy

drtracy
          • 436 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:34 PM

Great Review, thanks so much. We leave in 2 weeks and I know that I have some decisions to make before I go. Definitely a good idea so I can just relax when I get there.

#26 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

THAT was an awesome review! Your pictures were amazing and I can't wait to see your pro-pics! I was a Moon Palace bride also, and I agree, it is such a beautiful place to get married!! Welcome back MRS!! And Congrats!

#27 beach2009

beach2009
              • 299 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:30 PM

Congrats and thanks for such a detailled review. I'm sure many future MP brides will find it very helpful.

Attached Files

#28 soon2bemsleblanc

soon2bemsleblanc
                • 181 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:25 PM

OMG....thanks for the awesome awesome review!!! Congrats on your wedding, everything looks beautiful!!! Its about time we had a beach wedding review for MP...I was a little nervous not knowing so much but you made all my fears go away. I am so excited....thanks so much! You have helped so many future brides!!
                  http://ticker.7910.o....RkaW5nLi4u.gif

~Mr. and Mrs. and 18 Guests Booked~

#29 cutierosie

cutierosie
                  • 191 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Myen
                    Congrats Cutierose!!

Thanks so much for the in-depth reveiew, everything looks fantastic. I'm glad that the day went off without any major snags.

I have a couple of questions as my MP wedding is coming up in 3 weeks - is it okay if I PM you?
                    Of course you can PM me!!! Talk to you soon :)

#30 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
                    • 232 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:56 AM

That was the most amazing review that I have seen on this forum!!!You put so much detail and helped me realize so many things that I didn't even think about! you truly are a blessing cutierosie....congrats on the most amazing wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users