cb280182
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 04:12 AM

this is a great review

#92 cb280182

cb280182
    • 107 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 04:13 AM

i come back to this time and time again. its so detailed and helps refresh my memory and get me motivated for my big day.

#93 kate&devon

kate&devon
      • 150 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:51 PM

Holy organized oh and you looked gorgeous. one question I wanted to ask was... I noticed your 4" heels how did you walk on the beach with them

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

http://img.weddingco...cker/nlp8wi.png
        For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

#94 KGirl99

KGirl99
        • 189 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:34 AM

Your wedding day looked wonderful. Thanks for the review!

#95 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
          • 183 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:46 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you...this may be the first forum where I have no questions at the end of reading it. You covered every detail imaginable!! Thank you!

#96 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
            • 162 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:51 PM

OMG this is by far the best review I have ever read. Palace Resorts was one of the first resorts I have looked at when starting my planning process. I was a bit scared with the drug crimes going on in Mexico and I read some reviews on tripadvisor about poor food and outdated rooms so I looked else where but could never shake the offerings Palace Resorts had. This review gives me the confidence again to start seriously researching this resort again. Thank you thank you for all the helpful information.
              KB

#97 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
              • 225 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:38 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cutierosie
                Click the image to open in full size.

SUMMARY

Miami Coordinator: Elizabeth Stinson, Yudelka Kok, Michaella Rodriguez
                Room Block: Nizuc Side
                Mexico Wedding Coordinator: Rosy Lily Sanchez (and Maria del Pilar Capilla Ramos)
                Rehearsal Dinner: April 10, 2009 at Arrecifes Restaurant (at Terrace) 6:00 p.m.
                Wedding Date: April 11, 2009
                Ceremony: Beach (near Tucan Gazebo) 5:00 p.m,
                Minister: Jorge Pinto
                Cocktail Hour: Tucan Garden 5:45 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
                Reception: Tucan Terrace at 7:00-10 pm
                Fireworks: 9:45 p.m. (Video posted here!)

Professional Photographer: Outside Vendors:
                Matt Adcock and Sol Tomargo at Del Sol Photography
                04.11.09 Ray And Rosa | Moon Palace Cancun | Photos by Matt and Sol

Slideshow of non-professional photos: Ray and Rosa Wedding pictures by cutierosie77 - Photobucket

username: cutierosie77
                password: wedding

Overall Experience: I had my fairy tale wedding at the Moon Palace. I never dreamed of having such a beautiful wedding, I wouldn’t have been able to have such a wonderful experience without the help of this forum, and past moon palace brides that have provided us with their experiences. Therefore, I provide this very long review in appreciation for the help I obtained from this forum. I wish all of you Moon Palace brides and all brides in this forum good luck in your planning. This review is not just for the resort, but it is all encompassing, to assist you in your planning if you need it as the resort is just one element of the wedding planning.

NOTE: pictures on this thread are non-professional photos.

P.S. Since this review is very long, I will be posting several posts at once, the last post of this review will have “End of Review.” So that you know my review is over and you can post comments or questions.
                Absolutely beautiful! I am now much more excited about our wedding and setting it up. Thank you for sharing!

#98 yumyum90

yumyum90
                • 183 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:10 AM

Your wedding photos look amazing! I look your chuppah it looks elegant.

#99 AishaB

AishaB
                  • 2,350 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

Everything looks like it was fantastic! Congratulations
                    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#100 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
                    • 225 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
                      What a fantastic review! Holy Cow girl! Your wedding looked fabulous!
                      Love the bachelorette pic! Very nice! Looks like you all had fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users