Photo

Bridget's Sexiest Beaches

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
  • 929 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:53 PM

I'm not sure where to post this, but there is a new show on the Travel Channel called "Bridget's Sexiest Beaches" that I think could be helpful to DW brides. I know there are a lot of Jamaica brides on here & she has already done a show on Jamaica & I thought it would be nice to get some ideas on places to eat & things to do. I also know there are alot of Mexico brides & the May 14th show is on Mexico. The show is on Thursdays @ 10pm on the Travel Channel & there is also a website to review past shows. I love this show & I hope it can help some brides too. :)

#2 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

I love this show! It shows great places to go in all the different countries she visits. Jamaica was a good show. I have seen all of them so far. She also has a link where it tells you what brands she is wearing in each episode in case you want one too. Here it is: Beachwear Cabana

#3 Birdie07

Birdie07
      • 1,218 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:19 PM

I posted this exact thread in the Jamaica forum b/c she showed alot of sites in Jamaica that are close to the resorts. I love her show! And I love her suits!

#4 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
        • 929 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:14 PM

Anyone know whats going on with this show? It's one of my favorites & I look forward to watching it every Thrusday & the last 2 weeks have been re-runs. The schedule has been updated & it looks like there are going to be quite a few re-runs I want a new episode!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users