Photo

Andi's SUPER LONG planning thread - WITH LOTS OF PICS!

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#41 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:03 AM

Thanks everyone for all of your kind words!
    Andi, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your pics (for more than one reason!)

Don't you love how we all end up buying the BM gifts for ourselves? I did this too! Have a blast!
    Kristy, I am so excited to meet Kristi and Paul! I will bring back a full report
    Love everything. That was alot of work, ha? Where did you get the tissue idea. I want to use that.
    It was a lot of work but I have been planning for over a year so I really had time to figure out exactly what I wanted and work on it slowly! the whole planning process has just been so FUN! (thanks to BDW
    wow andi, it all looks fantastic! and for some dorky reason im sitting here with tears running down my cheeks cause im so excited and happy for you! LC is the most beautiful wedding location ever, i cant wait to see it all come together for you!
    lol...you crack me up! Not dorky at all! I am so emotional this week...every time I think about the wedding, ceremony, welcome dinner...ANYTHING i get all teary eyed too! I am so going to be a sobbing baby at our ceremony!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tvt
    Andi! I am cracking up over here. As soon as I saw the dogs with their "Please marry our mommy today" signs I could not stop laughing. I LOVE that idea so much, I so would have SOOO copied that! By far one of the best things I've ever seen on this forum!

Can't wait for your big day! It's going to be amazing!
    LOL glad you got a laugh out of it too! I laugh everytime i see those pics too! the dogs were so confused as to what the heck I was doing...they were way more interested in playing than posing for my picture!

#42 beach2009

beach2009
    • 299 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:30 PM

WOW Andie, great job on everything. Your guests are going to be so impressed. Wishing you a perfect wedding day.

#43 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:01 PM

Holy smokes Andi.. great planning thread :) Everything looks fantastic!!

#44 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
        • 160 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:48 PM

Andi - I'm so happy for you! Your wedding is going to be wonderful. You've done amazing work to get all of this lined up and put together. It really is so impressive. Congratulations!!

See you when you're Mrs. Brown :)

P.S. I'm going to be in FTC this weekend doing brew tours. We'll have one for you.

#45 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Goldstein to Be
            Andi - I'm so happy for you! Your wedding is going to be wonderful. You've done amazing work to get all of this lined up and put together. It really is so impressive. Congratulations!!

See you when you're Mrs. Brown :)

P.S. I'm going to be in FTC this weekend doing brew tours. We'll have one for you.
            AWESOME! I really do miss the fort...and the brewery tours esp!

#46 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

andi, great planning thread! so sorry i couldn't add that hair flower to it, but you're going to be gorgeous anyway!

#47 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
              • 512 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:32 PM

OMG amazing planning thread!! And you're three days away!!! WOOHOO!!!

#48 yamille

yamille
                • 1,460 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

You have it ALL covered. Everything looks fantastic Andi congrats!

#49 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
                  • 1,448 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

WOW, your stuff looks amazing! You have thought of everything, I am just floored! Can't wait to see pictures upon your return!! Best of luck!

#50 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
                    • 349 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:34 PM

I love the idea of the take home cake boxes! I really wanted a big cake but with only 60 people we may not eat it all so at least this way it won't go to waste. Everything looks so great!!!!
                      WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

Back to Destination Wedding Planning Journal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users