Sign in to follow this  
Andi

Andi's SUPER LONG planning thread - WITH LOTS OF PICS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
I purchased them from Amazon...I didn't even realize though that I bought the horizontal ones as opposed to the vertical that most brides on here use. oh well, they worked just fine wink.gif the clips came from OTC...I have my template too...let me know if you want it!

Amazon.com: Advantus 75523 Resealable badge holder, 2-5/8 x 3-3/4, horizontal, prepunched, 50 per box: Office Products
Cool Belt Clip Key Chains
Whistle Expando Bracelet Key Chains
Hi Andy - the link you provided for the badge holders - is that a clear badge holder like the one you have in your picture or do they have a white backing?

Andi, great thread! Love all of the details. Your TTD photos, by the way, are out of this world!!!! I also wish that I had known about Las Caletas earlier on... and now about your photographer wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneWeddingDreams View Post
Hi Andy - the link you provided for the badge holders - is that a clear badge holder like the one you have in your picture or do they have a white backing?
on that link i posted it looks like on the example there is just a white insert in there....so no my were clear no white backing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFutureMrs.Sears View Post
WOW!!! You did an amazing job!!! Where did you get the chapstick from? Did you make your own labels are did you order them?
thanks! I bought the chapstick in bulk from sams club and made the labels myself

I absolutely love the hankerchief idea. I was trying to think of something I could get my parents as a keepsake, but what do you get for someone who has everything? It is a sincere and classic gift, thanks!!!!!!