Sign in to follow this  
Andi

Andi's SUPER LONG planning thread - WITH LOTS OF PICS!

WOW, Andi!!! You've blown me away - I'm right with *Heather* though; kind of feel like a super lazy bride now! LOL Seriously, others have said it, but your attention to detail is killer! Your guests are going to LOVE everything. Wowzers - GREAT JOB!!! :)

wow andi, it all looks fantastic! and for some dorky reason im sitting here with tears running down my cheeks cause im so excited and happy for you! LC is the most beautiful wedding location ever, i cant wait to see it all come together for you!

Andi- I forgot to mention, have a safe flight, wonderful wedding. Weather here looks clear so your flight should be muy bueno!!!!

Cant wait to see your pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
I hope none of my guests see this so they don't know how lazy of a bride I am, hehe.
LMAO! that SO sums it up! thank God no one coming to my wedding has ever been to a "DW" before, let alone a "BDW!"

Andi! I am cracking up over here. As soon as I saw the dogs with their "Please marry our mommy today" signs I could not stop laughing. I LOVE that idea so much, I so would have SOOO copied that! By far one of the best things I've ever seen on this forum!

Can't wait for your big day! It's going to be amazing!