Photo

Looking for ideas for a Bridal Shower Invitation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mrsbancroft2be

mrsbancroft2be
  • 111 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

Well girls, I am going to be throwing a bridal shower for a close friend with my mom and we are looking for some ideas for an invitation. We looked on Wedding Diva's web site and really did not find anything that we liked. So I thought maybe someone would like to share their shower invitations with me and I could get some fun ideas.

Thanks!

#2 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:24 PM

My friend bought mine off of Printable Invitations - Wedding Invitations - Bridal Shower Invitations - Stationery - Baby Shower Invitations - Party I and they came out so cute and shipped really fast she said. She bought the Perpetually Pink Invitation because my colors are black and hot pink...If that isn't your style they have tons of cute bridal shower invitations to choose from. Here is my invitation: Printable Invitations - Wedding Invitations - Bridal Shower Invitations - Stationery - Baby Shower Invitations - Party I - Wedding Invitations - Perpetually Pink Invitation

#3 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
      • 1,206 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:58 PM

Oooo this is the site my girls used for my shower invites.. They were awesome!! I ended up purchasing my tags for my fans and OOT Bags along with Thank yous. So much stuff and super cute.. SUPER fast and the company in it self.. just adorable to work with.

Big Dot of Happiness - Making life's occasions fun. It's about time.

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:48 PM

If you want something really creative , I recommend Ana De Roux. She is a member on this forum and she does great work!

#5 mrsbancroft2be

mrsbancroft2be
          • 111 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:37 PM

Thanks for your help, I will be checking this out tonight~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users