Photo

Leaving for Maui tomorrow...anyone need anything?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:47 PM

yes, I'll post them. We'll have one friend at the legal ceremony, so I'll ask him to take a few pics for us. So, I'll post both professional pics and the legal ceremony pics. :)
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:55 PM

Jess have a great time, or course take pics.. :-) Happy early legal wedding.

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
        We have an appointment to get the marriage license and I've already filled out the application, so hopefully it will be an easy process. ...!
        i knew i shouldn't have let Paul be in charge of this. oh well, if we have to get married here when we get back - then we will.

#14 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
        • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:00 PM

Ann, It is really easy to get married there. You just have to have an appointment for your license (pay $65) and then get married sometime in the next 30 days by someone who is licensed to perform the ceremony in the state of HI. I'll let you know how our minister person is (we're paying him $200). I'm sure you could plan the whole thing while you are there.
          My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#15 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:00 PM

Oooh, Jess, I'm so excited for you!! Did you mention before that the legal wedding is on the 23rd... or am I imagining that?
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
              Ann, It is really easy to get married there. You just have to have an appointment for your license (pay $65) and then get married sometime in the next 30 days by someone who is licensed to perform the ceremony in the state of HI. I'll let you know how our minister person is (we're paying him $200). I'm sure you could plan the whole thing while you are there.
              thanks! i will pass this along to paul - i am pretty sure we don't have any appointments. oh boy!

#17 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:12 PM

no, you're not imagining. The legal ceremony will be 5/23 and our Cabi wedding is on 6/23....easy dates to remember!
                My new man....Donovan

#18 jthrasher

jthrasher
                • Banned
                • 486 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 05:13 PM

WHA WHA WHAAAATT!!!!

Where's my ticket??!!! I'm suppose to come with you and take photos dang it!!

#19 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                  • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:18 PM

if you can get to San Diego by 6am tomorrow, I'll stuff you in my suitcase! I'd certainly rather YOU take our photos than anyone else! :)
                    My new man....Donovan

#20 Lizzy

Lizzy
                    • 501 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:48 PM

Jess, have a wonderful time and a wonderful wedding too. We will all be thinking about you while you are gone. BTW when do you return?
                      Lizzy
                      For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users