Photo

ROR Brides - DJ Question

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 KHarrod

KHarrod
  • 902 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:02 PM

I know I would be nervouse but happy that my day is finally coming too.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
    I am sure one of your guests would be honored to announce you for the first time! My cousin is doing that for us. We really wanted to involve him since hes my fave male cousin (and the only one actually coming to the wedding) and he has become very very good friends with FI over the past few years. We really couldn't add any more to the bridal party (25 guests total - 10 of us in the bridal party!!) so we figure this is a good task for him, plus he has an awesome personality!

I know 17 days to go!!! I don't know if I am nervous or not!

#12 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
    • 456 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:21 PM

Does anyone know how much the mic costs to rent for your reception? I think using a family member or close friend to announce is a great idea! It will be more personal!

I am planning on using my IPod as well, instead of the DJ. I want to make sure the music I like is played. Has anyone gotten any feedback about the sound quality for a poolside dinner/reception with the sound dock? We plan to do poolside and I am worried that it may not be loud enough.

#13 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
      • 813 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
        Does anyone know how much the mic costs to rent for your reception? I think using a family member or close friend to announce is a great idea! It will be more personal!

I am planning on using my IPod as well, instead of the DJ. I want to make sure the music I like is played. Has anyone gotten any feedback about the sound quality for a poolside dinner/reception with the sound dock? We plan to do poolside and I am worried that it may not be loud enough.
        We used our Bose outside this weekend and it is fantastic and so clear. But I will let you know in a few weeks how it goes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users