Photo

Gift for girls coming to bachelorette party

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 islandbride317

islandbride317
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:36 AM

Goldstein to Be -- of course, it's easy to get caught up in the "I have to give them something, right? " line of thinking, but I stand with everyone else who has said that they never expected to receive anything as an attendee of a bachelorette party!

Actually, it's always been quite to the contrary, in my experience! As a multiple-times BM, myself and the other girls always had to come up with the money for EVERYTHING for the Bride (meaning, paying for her "part "of the limo, the cover-charges at clubs, her drinks ALL NIGHT, which can get extraordinarily costly if the bride is a lush!) and other assorted little gifts/fun things for the bride! Last bachelorette I went to, I spent atleast $100 on her and would have been UTTERLY SHOCKED if she had given me a gift!

But, that's where you could be AWESOME, though. You'd be the first bride I know of that actually gave a gift of appreciation to all those that did so much for her bachelorette!

Can't wait to see what you officially decide!

#12 MissLucky7Bride

MissLucky7Bride
    • 147 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:41 AM

Michael's also has a great $5.00 and under section where you can pick up a few items to make a great gift bag for the girls.

#13 KatelynMarie123

KatelynMarie123
      • 66 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:34 PM

At the bach party I threw last year, we did gift bags with random novelties for the girls. It was entirely taken care of and paid for by the bm's of course. The bride had no idea until we pulled them out. We also had an "upgraded" bag for her on top of her gifts.

#14 Racine.Ryan

Racine.Ryan
        • 124 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:21 PM

I agree. A nice thank you note.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users