Gift for girls coming to bachelorette party

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:05 PM

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you gave gifts or mementos to the girls that came to your Bachelorette party. There are about 17 girls coming to my bach party and I'd like to do something nice for them, especially since a lot of them won't be able to come to the wedding. Have any of you done something or have any suggestions? The party is this weekend so I don't have time for a DIY project but would like something inexpensive.

I'd love suggestions!

Thanks,
    Bo

#2 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:21 PM

Mine is this weekend as well. I'm not giving anything and I've never received anything. I wouldn't worry about it, you have enough to think about!

#3 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
      • 512 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:54 PM

Yeah mine is this weekend too ... and I never considered giving a gift! I think maybe if you wanted, a simple thank-you card after the fact would be good ...

#4 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:58 PM

We are doing a wine trip for my Bach ( I will have around , I was going to write each a "will you be my honorary Bridesmaid" card inviting them to breakfast morning of weddign day for those that will be there .

I was then going to tie a wine stopper to the card a a little package.

#5 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
          • 438 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:58 PM

I agree with Kristy and MsMiranda...you have enough to worry about! I've never received a gift at a bachelorette party either, so I wouldn't worry about it (no one will be expecting one)...the thank you cards would be nice though!
            *Katie*

#6 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:14 PM

Yeah, I am with the other girls. I have never received a gift at a bachelorette party, so I am not giving one either.

#7 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
              • 167 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

I found really cute Bachelorette Party scrapbooks at Target for $1! They are hot pink and black and have "Bachelorette Party" written across the front.

#8 ~Debra~

~Debra~
                • 500 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:56 PM

I've never received a gift at a bachelorette party either. It would be a nice gesture but like everyone else said, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't plan on giving anything.

#9 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
                  • 160 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:01 PM

Thanks ladies! I think a thank you card is perfect. You're right, there's definitely other things I need to be working on. Thanks for keeping me sane!

#10 dnrosier

dnrosier
                    • 57 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:08 PM

My MOH is doing some sort of Gift Bag for the girls coming with matching Tank Tops and a couple of other things. I dont think it should be you taking care of that part. That's what MOH's and BM's are for :)

Nicole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users