Sign in to follow this  
Goldstein to Be

Gift for girls coming to bachelorette party

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you gave gifts or mementos to the girls that came to your Bachelorette party. There are about 17 girls coming to my bach party and I'd like to do something nice for them, especially since a lot of them won't be able to come to the wedding. Have any of you done something or have any suggestions? The party is this weekend so I don't have time for a DIY project but would like something inexpensive.

I'd love suggestions!

Thanks,

Bo

Mine is this weekend as well. I'm not giving anything and I've never received anything. I wouldn't worry about it, you have enough to think about!

We are doing a wine trip for my Bach ( I will have around cool.gif , I was going to write each a "will you be my honorary Bridesmaid" card inviting them to breakfast morning of weddign day for those that will be there .

I was then going to tie a wine stopper to the card a a little package.

I agree with Kristy and MsMiranda...you have enough to worry about! I've never received a gift at a bachelorette party either, so I wouldn't worry about it (no one will be expecting one)...the thank you cards would be nice though!

I've never received a gift at a bachelorette party either. It would be a nice gesture but like everyone else said, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't plan on giving anything.

My MOH is doing some sort of Gift Bag for the girls coming with matching Tank Tops and a couple of other things. I dont think it should be you taking care of that part. That's what MOH's and BM's are for :)

Nicole