Opinion on Postcard

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:23 AM

So I wanted our picture on the STD postcards, but started with the ones attached and think they look kinda cute. Should I redo the back and incorporate a picture somehow? Or should I stop messing with them and get them sent out since I'm a little behind the curve? Let me know what y'all think! Thanks!

#2 merocket59

• 937 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

I love those, I would keep them the way they are!

#3 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

yeah I say keep them also - very cute!

#4 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

Well I did it... I sent out the Save The Dates for Mexico in the midst of the swine flu nonsense. LOL. Although, I did not send them to my side of the family because my mother threw a conniption fit. She is already very upset that I am not getting married in the small Texas town where I grew up and the whole flu thing just pushed her over the edge. Too bad that little town has shut down it's schools because there are cases of the flu there. We're not getting married for another 7 months and I figure that since we have survived the bird flu and sars we are pretty safe Anyways, I figure I will send out the invitations 4 months before the wedding and just include the wedding invite and the AHR in the same package. I've already shared our wedsite with the people who matter. Total swine drama.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#5 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
          • 450 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:12 PM

ooh I think they are soo adorable. I am looking into doing a postcard STD as well, but I am not really artsy on the computer so we'll see how they turn out.
            I just can't see spending a lot of money on paper so the DIY way will have to work one way or another for us. And I think you will 100% be okay in 7 months for this swine flu....the media has done a great job at scaring the heck out of people though lol ;-)

#6 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:55 PM

They look great! You did such a good job on them!

#7 nicole.gia

• 318 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:01 PM

those are adorable! For us ladies that are not creatively inclined vistaprint has some great postcards and you can add your own photo too!

#8 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:23 AM

These are from printsmadeeasy.com. It is a way awesome site with tons of ideas that are super cheap. They also have deals on your first order and will print and send them for you :)

#9 bermygurl

• 37 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

I think you did a great job

#10 KatelynMarie123

• 66 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:09 PM

I love that you sent them out despite the flu nonsense! Way to be gutsy girl!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users