Photo

Marival Resort & Suites Nuevo Vallarta-Contact info?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chikia

chikia
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:38 AM

Marival Resort & Suites Nuevo Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta

Hello,
    Has anyone stayed here? I've been calling 1-877-222-0302 since yesterday morning. Left a message and emailed with no response. Is this normal?

I'm planning my trip for May and tried booking online through their website and after I submitted my contact info and credit card info I got an error page so I want to make sure I didn't book before trying again, however, it seems to be their customer service is not on point so I'm considering another hotel.

Thank you!

#2 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
    • 387 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:51 PM

I stayed at the Marival for a week in 2007 and really enjoyed the resort. The food was fabulous and the drinks were plentiful. I also thought the staff was quite attentive. I will say that there were a moderate amount of families and kids around, so if you're looking for an adults only resort, this may not be the one for you. I'm not sure if things have changed there, but I hope not because it was an excellent vacation spot.
      Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#3 ipodgirl

ipodgirl
      • 49 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:41 PM

Hope you were able to reach them! Maybe they had the day off or something? Usually they respond pretty fast when we try to reach them.

The email address we have is yourwedding@marival.com.mx
        :: 8.8.08 Le Meridien Cancun ::
        http://i463.photobuc..../sergio_33.jpg
        picture by Sergio the photographer

#4 alkoch

alkoch
        • 515 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:42 AM

Have you heard back because I am trying to contact them too, but not getting a response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users