We did one for the day-of that went into our welcome bags: 

And the onsite coordinators also put one together for everyone and had the front desk provide them to our guests when they checked in. It included our welcome dinner time/location.  That was a nice surprise!! 

Originally Posted by worstbride View Post

Is anyone adding an itinerary to their welcome kit?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm assuming it's generally best to give the OOT bags to guests at the airport before leaving? I'd love to have them waiting for guests as they check in to their room, but I'm thinking baggage costs would be huge if we took them all ourselves. What do others think? Did your guests have any problem with receiving an OOT bag at the airport?

Originally Posted by kmmathes View Post

Any recommendations for places to get affordable bags in Eastern Canada? I'm jealous we don't have easy access to places like the Dollar Tree or Oriental trading.

We're buying our from Oriental Trading. They have great prices and their shipping to Canada is really reasonable!

Originally Posted by kmmathes View Post

I'm assuming it's generally best to give the OOT bags to guests at the airport before leaving? I'd love to have them waiting for guests as they check in to their room, but I'm thinking baggage costs would be huge if we took them all ourselves. What do others think? Did your guests have any problem with receiving an OOT bag at the airport?

I would rather not receive it at the airport, because most people already have a carry on and a personal item figured out before arriving at the airport.  If you give people a heads up so they don't have too much stuff though, it could work.  I know a lot of people do it that way.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted by Jodiann View Post

My welcome bags =) (Still in the process of putting them together)

This is what I am putting in our welcome bags ...

(Btw these are for two ppl)

- 1 reusable bag (I'm ironing on our wedding logo)

- Welcome letter

- Map of the resort

- 2 Plastic stadium cups 22oz. with our logo on them (Our resort has small plastic cups at the bars)

- 1 Travel size Bug spray

- 1 Travel size Sunblock

- 1 Travel size Hand Sanitizer

- 2 Washcloths (Our resort for some reason doesn't have them?)

- 1 Lint roller

- 2 Travel size packs of Wipes

- 4 Individual Advil packs

- 4 Individual Pepto packs

- 4 Band aids

- 2 Packs of Gum

- 2 Individual Shout stain remover wipes

- 2 Loofahs

- Random candy (lifesavers, mints, ect.)

- 2 Plastic stadium cups 22 oz. w/ our logo on them (Our resort have pretty small plastic cups at the bars)

I got our logos at http://www.ayleebits.com 2 for $5 (pic attached)

I got our 22 oz. stadium cups on eBay from seller: cupman19  .. His store is called: Oasis Promotional Products

Bags ... I found some great inexpensive reusable shopping type bags on eBay from seller: onesuperbargain  12 for $11.99 (They are about the regular size of a standard reusable bag, pic attached)

1201rjr01-01.jpgSecond logo

Welcome bags

Hi There,

Just checking out your Welcome Bags and noticed that you got married  in Runaway Bay... I'm getting married at Gran Bahia on May 1 and was wondering if by chance that's where you got married... If so, how did everything go?

Laters