Sign in to follow this  
JENESIS

Cabo San Lucas Restaurant

I am trying to figure out places to reserve for dinner.

We are already going to Mi Casa one day with out families.

We are looking for another restaurant for the first day.

Where should we go?

Hi Jenesis,

I'm not familiar with the restaurants you've listed on your poll but here are some other recommendations:

Sunset da Mona Lisa

Baja Cantina (casual)

Ediths

Here are my reccomendations:

Puerta Vieja - excellent steaks, beautiful view of the arc, romantic & great prices

Sunset Da Mona Lisa (close to above)

La Panga Antigua in SJD - beautiful ambiance in the outdoor seating area, a little pricey.

La Dolce in SJD is very yummy!

I totally recommend Brazil Steakhouse. They are an all you can eat place. the food is delicious, I didn't want to stop eating. If I was going to have my wedding in Cabo I would totally eat there. ERik and I love the place, good ambiance, food and servious. We go there everytime we are there in Cabo.

So yup this July we are so there LOL

if you have any other questions feel free to ask me.

Anyone been to or have reviews for Pitahayas Restaurant at the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar? My WC recommended that's where we go so we have reservations there for after our wedding? Any thoughts or help would be apprecited!

La Golondrina is great, but I prefer El Faro Viejo. Golondrina is the tourist version of the trailer park idea, and El Farro Veijo is the original! It's a great atmosphere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikanwalter View Post
Anyone been to or have reviews for Pitahayas Restaurant at the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar? My WC recommended that's where we go so we have reservations there for after our wedding? Any thoughts or help would be apprecited!
I ate there in November for our site visit, the food was very good, (well I had the steak and it was one of the best I've ever had) it does get pretty crowed there, but if your doing a wedding dinner there they will put you over looking the ocean so it won't be that bad. And their is usually a trio playing every night there as well. So you wouldn't have to hire a band.

I'm actually having our wedding dinner at DeCortez. The food isn't as good, but still very good. (ok that doesn't make since, but hopefully you get my point, lol) I choose this place over Pitahayas because it had a more romantic feel to it, IMO and that's exactly what I wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy1958 View Post
We are going to Brasil Steak House elefant.gif(all you can eat for $25.00) and to Cabo Wabo in Cabo San Lucas.
Tammy I love this place...we had our Reception dinner here....Totally worth it, though they charge you a lot in drinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy1958 View Post
We are going to Brasil Steak House elefant.gif(all you can eat for $25.00) and to Cabo Wabo in Cabo San Lucas.
Hi Tammy, I just noticed you're from Wisconsin too! Congrats!
offtopic2.gif