Photo

All BIG BOOBED Girls? What bra did you get?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 mrsm109

mrsm109
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:36 PM

I'm so glad i found this :) I am also a 32DD/DDD Any suggestions on a backless/strapless bra that minimizes? My dress is also strapless with a low back and everything I've tried really pushes me up. I would like to be a bit more conservative on my wedding day. While there is no hiding the fact that I'm busty, I don't think this is the place to really show my sex appeal LOL!!! Also a few of the bras I have tried kind of show through my mermaid gown, any suggestions? TIA~~~

#22 Sammygurlj

Sammygurlj
    • 165 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

32DD here, Thanks for all the great suggestions.

#23 Adlergray

Adlergray
      • Banned
      • 294 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mrsm109
        I'm so glad i found this :) I am also a 32DD/DDD Any suggestions on a backless/strapless bra that minimizes? My dress is also strapless with a low back and everything I've tried really pushes me up. I would like to be a bit more conservative on my wedding day. While there is no hiding the fact that I'm busty, I don't think this is the place to really show my sex appeal LOL!!! Also a few of the bras I have tried kind of show through my mermaid gown, any suggestions? TIA~~~
        I ordered the bra from figleaves.com that foxybride suggested. but im really hoping that they can make my dress work with out a bra since so many people had good luck with it I hate strapless bras!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users