Hello there

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 08:35 PM

Just wanted to give a hello to everyone. I am in the very early stages of planning (as in not engaged yet). We have decided to try and purchase our first home this winter and hold off on the engagement untill then. However that being said, we are definite about heading to Mexico when we do say our "I do's" in April/May of 2008. Okay, I realize this is a bit away, but I am a total plan freak and I cant help but research everything to death.
    Ive been reading a lot in the forums and have to say that out of any other website this one is hands down the best when it comes to getting real information from real people. The pictures are beutifull and everyones posts are so helpfull. Thanks so much. I'm sure youll be hearing a very lot out of me in the near future.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#2 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:06 PM

Jennifer, I have to say everytime I see your sig picture I get super excited for our wedding. I sent it to my FI and he loves it. He's loves to surf so the big waves in the background is perfect for him..

Jackie, welcome to the forum. I joined this board a couple of months before I was engaged as well, my best advice is read up,, there is a ton of information on vendors, pricing, hotels you name it to make your wedding be exactly what you dreamed it would be. Best of luck to you..

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:37 PM

welcome jackie!! it is not too early to start making plans...we have quite a few 2008 brides on here...also, if you want your exact date, better to book early!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 spunkY

• 6 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 09:52 AM

Hi and welcome!!

#5 Jennifer

• 218 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 11:16 AM

Hi and welcome!

#6 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 12:56 PM

Welcome Jackie! You are in good company on this board...I think that's why we all found this place, because to some degree we are all control freaks :) I researched the hell out of getting married in Cabo before finding this board - what a relief!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users