Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

Hello there

Just wanted to give a hello to everyone. I am in the very early stages of planning (as in not engaged yet). We have decided to try and purchase our first home this winter and hold off on the engagement untill then. However that being said, we are definite about heading to Mexico when we do say our "I do's" in April/May of 2008. Okay, I realize this is a bit away, but I am a total plan freak and I cant help but research everything to death.

Ive been reading a lot in the forums and have to say that out of any other website this one is hands down the best when it comes to getting real information from real people. The pictures are beutifull and everyones posts are so helpfull. Thanks so much. I'm sure youll be hearing a very lot out of me in the near future.

Jackie

Jennifer, I have to say everytime I see your sig picture I get super excited for our wedding. I sent it to my FI and he loves it. He's loves to surf so the big waves in the background is perfect for him..

Jackie, welcome to the forum. I joined this board a couple of months before I was engaged as well, my best advice is read up,, there is a ton of information on vendors, pricing, hotels you name it to make your wedding be exactly what you dreamed it would be. Best of luck to you..

welcome jackie!! it is not too early to start making plans...we have quite a few 2008 brides on here...also, if you want your exact date, better to book early!

Welcome Jackie! You are in good company on this board...I think that's why we all found this place, because to some degree we are all control freaks :) I researched the hell out of getting married in Cabo before finding this board - what a relief!