10/10/10 is a sunday...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 KimmyG

• 520 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:09 PM

Your other option is maybe you can do the legal part at home on 10/10/10 and count that as your wedding anniversary. Then do a symbolic ceremony on whatever day works best for you.

#12 bobbysgirl

• 184 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:53 AM

LOL When I told him about this he said "ok lets make it 10/11/12... youll have more time to figure out all this stuff you keep telling me you want to try to do that you found on that website" LOL His friends said i should move it up to this year :)

I'm going to change it to 10/9/2010. Its a saturday. I had to pick days around our work schedules.. this is the only weekend we have off until after christmas.

#13 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tanya Marie
        TA Jill~ Is that true? bc we wanted to get married that day too and several people told me that nothing is done on Sunday, maybe they just didn't understand that I wanted a symbolic ceremony. Since we are getting married in the US first we didn't think it would be an issue. I am going to push the issue more! Thanks for the info!
        The resorts I typically work with will do sunday weddings, it's just not a legal wedding. But it could differ from resort to resort. I would just check with them and specify that you only want a symbolic ceremony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users