Account Disabled Message

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mrsscottyb

mrsscottyb
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

Hi ~

Can anybody please tell me why I'm receiving this message whenever I try to view my own profile? I read the posts in this forum almost everyday; however I'm not earning any points for doing so. Now I need to download a template and I am not permitted to do so. Here's the message I received:

"mrsscottyb, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Please advise on what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!!
    ~Amber~

#2 Bianca

Bianca
    • 1,057 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:16 PM

You do not get many points by just reading threads. You get points by actively participating on the forum like posting and replying to posts. 75 points should be enough to dl one more attachment. I would recommend reading the threads about how points work.

Also--- The profile function on this forum is disabled.
      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:18 PM

Check out the link in my siggy (or any mods) for helpful hints on the forum. The most helpful to you will be right in the beginning labeled Points, or something like that.

#4 mrsscottyb

mrsscottyb
        • 41 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:43 PM

Thanks Bianca. I guess I didn't read the FAQ & BDW How-to's very well. I appreciate your help.
          ~Amber~

#5 mrsscottyb

mrsscottyb
          • 41 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:45 PM

Thanks too Carly. I couldn't find out who the "Mods" were so I just started the thread. Also, I'm glad I know that the profile function was disabled. I thought it was me being stupid again!
            ~Amber~

#6 happygilmore

happygilmore
            • 576 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:16 PM

I just donated some points to you, that should get you through for a bit! I recommend "banking" the points..you'll earn interest on them and you'll get points faster...that is how I did it when I first started. Happy planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users