Sign in to follow this  
Lizzyup

Where do I start?

Last night we decided finally that we will get married in Italy. So now that this is decided, I'm not sure where to start. Is there a website or something I should read about Italy? How would I start planning for this?

Are you going to be dealing with a TA??

Depending on the number of guests you are having this is probably your best option! For the most part, TAs are a great wealth of knowledge & experience. Search for a TA that specializes in Italy.

Then I guess you have to look at a city & venue. Those are the big things that you would have to decide first I think.

I'm not quite sure if there is an Italy section here, but check it out - you could be in luck!

Good Luck with everything!!!

COngratulations on making a decison. I would definitely work with a TA and start with googling...The Knot and Wedding Channel will probably have somw good info as well. Good Luck!

I was also considering a wedding in Italy before we finally decided on France. I did a ton of research and can send you the various places that I got info about. Also, I would definitely recommend getting a WC and TA to handle everything in Italy for you. It just makes everything much more easy and convenient. Try Chateau and villa weddings - Plan a destination wedding in France and Italy. I first contacted them about venues and they sent me so much helpful info. And if you provide them a budget, they will keep everything within the price range you are looking for. PM me if you want the info I have on Italy. Congrats and Best Wishes!!!!