Wedding Review Riu Ocho Rios, April 3rd 2009 (Continued)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 sarah.cullen

• 90 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:10 AM

Following up from my previous thread

I was really pleased with the way my hair & makeup turned out, by the time I had finished it was around 11.30 so had plenty of time to chill out before the ceremony at 2pm, I then met our friends & hung around the pool for a bit...not getting in obviously!! Then around 12 I went to my friends room to get ready, still completely chilled out! While I was waiting I was starting to get a bit nervous & jittery...who doesn't?!
    Anyway I had arranged for Michael in the photoshop to come up to the room about 1.45 to take a few pictures before we went downstairs & he did a brilliant job, whoever doesn't like his work must be mad, he is a true professional & a really nice person, he came to our room with my bouquet, took a few pics & then we went downstairs to the gazebo for the ceremony.

The ceremony was over in less than 10 mins I think although it was probably at least 15, it seemed to pass by in a blur with the picture taking & everything, we then spent another 45mins taking more pictures & the rest was taken in the evening for the cutting of the cake. The meal was great & service excellent, we could not have wished for a more perfect day. I can only stress that if you just relax & don't sweat the small stuff you will have a fantastic time, but if you are a perfectionist then I would not recommend a BDW as there is bound to be something left out.

I am unsure as to how to post pictures but as soon as I can I will!!

Happy planning!!!

#2 jamin2010

• 28 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:19 AM

Hi Sarah,

I haven't seen the first part of your review and cannot seem to find it. Can you post the link? Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Many thanks

#3 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:23 AM

"And they lived happily ever after...'
        Congratulations! It sounds like it went extremely well for you!
        Can't wait to see the pictures!

#4 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:36 AM

Thanks for the review, glad everything went well for you
          July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#5 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:12 AM

Thanks for the rest of the review ;-) I did not think to look here. Do you have your photos in a photobucket account? Thats probably the easiest way to post them

#6 chicklet

• 718 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:28 PM

Glad your day went so well. Can't wait to see your pics. Congratulations.

#7 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:50 PM

Awe congratulations Sarah. It sounded like you had a great time. Im so happy, all the reviews lately have been excellent it's getting me soooo excited and I still have 9 months to go. Can't wait for your pics :)

#8 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 01:08 PM

Thanks for sharing such a great review of your special day and I lok forward to seeing your photo's

#9 KHarrod

• 902 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 02:09 PM

#10 MoKe0506

• 81 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:05 PM

Congratulations!! Sorry I missed you at the resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users