Anyone sell AVON/mark?

beachbride08

Since I recently got laid off I have been trying to think of possible part-time jobs I could pick up to get some extra cash coming in while I look for a new FT job. I'm curious to hear from those who currently sell or have sold. Is it worth it, and how much time/money did you have to put in?

I have been selling Avon/Mark for almost a year....Honestly, I just sell to the ladies I work with. I don't go out there and hand out brochures to women I don't know. I would say if you are willing to do the leg work you can make pretty good money. I'm one of those that sell it and any money I make goes to buying stuff for myself. I didn't get into for the money....just for a discount on make-up.

Each campaign, you have to buy your brouchures, which depending on how many you get can run you about $8.00 for 20. The more brochures you buy the less it is per book.

I'm not going to go into full detail, because there is just to much. But if you want you can PM me if you have ?s or want to know some more.

I do as well! I actually just stopped with avon though because it was costing me way more money than it was worth.

Mark is pretty much free after the sign up though and you get a free webstore for people to order from so it's alot easier to promote whether you have a ton of sales or none. Plus, if people order from your site.. you get the commission and don't do a thing if they chose to have it shipped to them! Avon however charges I think 7.95 or so a month for the website... but if you have 1 or more online sale then it is waived. My problem was inconsistency.. between order brochures and the website fee if no one ordered that campaign.. I was throwing money away. So i'm sticking to just mark now.

It really depends on who you know and are exposed to and how much time you want to put into to determine how well you will do.

If you have any specific questions just PM me and I'd be happy to try to help.

I don't sell, but I mom has been a District Sales Manager for Avon for 20 years and my grandmother did it for longer than that. It is my Mom's job to find people that want to sell and to "guide" them. All the bs aside, there is a lot of money to be made selling. From talking to my mom right now there is a lt of $$$ to be made in recruiting and finding other people that want to sell. I know there is a $1000 bonus opportunity out there right now. I am not sure of all the details right now, but pm me if you want more details. I love Avon. I grew up with it. The career itself isn't for me, but I do have my own account and order stuff just for me.

A little OT, but I am putting some Avon in my OOT bags, they have bug guard wipes and a variety of samples, lip balms and so on that we will use!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics