• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    i think it looks great! i forget - are you doing it yourself for the wedding?
    If I can get it right before the wedding I'll just do it myself. That why I have everything needed to do a touch up. Right now I have an appointment at the Sheraton for Hair and Makeup but after Sarah's post I'm a little worried because the price I was quoted is "too good to be true". Ya know

#12 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:38 PM

Tammy the makeup looks great! I think I'm going to do the same thing. Can I ask, how much did it cost for the makeup? I'm scared to find out!

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        you know your eyes kinda look like Madonna's eyes-I think the makeup looks great by the way.
        Ya, she really does! I think the makeup looks great, it highlights your eyes perfectly, and it still looks really natural.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        If I can get it right before the wedding I'll just do it myself. That why I have everything needed to do a touch up. Right now I have an appointment at the Sheraton for Hair and Makeup but after Sarah's post I'm a little worried because the price I was quoted is "too good to be true". Ya know
        Tammy, do you have a hair and makeup trial or have you just scheduled something for the day of?
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:54 PM

Makeup = $220.00, and I didn't get everything..

I'm having my hair done next week and a trial at that time with them that way I can show them exactly what I want.

As of right now I have I hair and makeup trial and appointment set for cabo, it's 100.00 TOTAL FOR BOTH.. so based on that price and what I was quoted from other places that's where the "too good to be true" comes in play.

#15 laura b

laura b
          • 334 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:09 PM

Tammy-
            You are going to look SO AWESOME and I am super jealous of your jawline.
            Man, I'm going to have to go spend some $ on some makeup now, huh?
            You girls are KILLING me.

#16 jak27

jak27
            • 715 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:18 PM

Tammy, I think it looks fabulous because it looks very natural. I'm a huge fan of natural makeup, and especially for big events. I don't want to look like someone else in pictures, I want to look like me, but just a bit better & more glamorous!

I think you can absolutely recreate on your own. Did they do the drawing where they tell you exactly what was done on each area? That always helps!

Anyway, I think you look great!

#17 Clussy75

Clussy75
              • 533 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:24 PM

The look is very natural yet defining. Did you get their Studio Fix pressed powder? That's by my favorite powder because no other foundation or anything is needed w/that stuff.
                Claudia & Sean
                11/11/07

#18 SusanK

SusanK
                • VIP Member
                • 2,685 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:27 PM

Wow! I think it looks great! Diddo to what the others girls said... your eyes were the first thing to jump out at me!
                  Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#19 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:11 PM

You look amazing!!! Very bridal. It's totally natural and you still look like you - but it makes all your great features pop.

#20 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:14 AM

Yep Tammy you look hot, ditto on the Madonna eyes...they're very dreamy :o) It's worth the money when you look and feel that beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users