Photo

Crazy Crazy Crazy Bridesmaid!!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 jk1101

jk1101
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:32 PM

You are so nice to keep answering her. I would tell her that she can have one Q&A session every couple of days and she should RELAX...it's a vacation on an island....

#12 Riley

Riley
    • 42 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:51 PM

We have a guest that is going on our trip that is EXACTLY the same. She wants to know what time we are eating breakfast, thinks we should decide what resturants we want to do each night before we go etc... Everytime she brings these things up we just tell her that everyone can plan their own vacation and if they are doing somethings she wants to do she can join them, or she can make plans and people will go with her if they want. I think she is just really excited to go!

#13 jennierin

jennierin
      • 847 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:52 PM

LOL...all I keep picturing in my head is my hyper active child sitting in the back seat, bouncing around saying repeatedly, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" So cute but so frustrating too. I feel your pain girl...it can be exhausting!
        http://i591.photobuc....n/DSC04983.jpg
        First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#14 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jennierin
          LOL...all I keep picturing in my head is my hyper active child sitting in the back seat, bouncing around saying repeatedly, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" So cute but so frustrating too. I feel your pain girl...it can be exhausting!
          Haha thats exaclty what she is!! We went for our final fittings the other day and took a non-bridal party friend with us who can't make it to Jamaica. She wanted to see my dress. After like 2 hours, she turns to my friend - "Ashley, are you always this bubbly and hyper? I have never seen you calm!!"

Ahhh the joys of friendship. Luckily we are not on a plane with em!

#15 Nonnie

Nonnie
          • 172 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:33 PM

OMG, she sounds just like my mother, I would tear by hair out in frustration if I was not working on growing it out.

#16 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
            • 719 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:00 PM

LMAO, her texting is sooo funny! I would definitely be annoyed. I agree with everyone else she is VERY excited. Tell her you are NOT making plans but she is more than welcome to plan everything she wants to do and will do as long as she doesn't plan anything on your wedding day!

#17 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

Awww... the poor thing has been hitting up trip advisor too much it sounds like. She's probably just trying to make sure the week goes smoothly so stressing about it now instead of then.

I would just sit her down and explain that at the AI she's going to have everything she needs within walking distance, so she might want to just relax and take advantage of all the free things on the resort.

#18 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sapphire723
                  Awww... the poor thing has been hitting up trip advisor too much it sounds like. She's probably just trying to make sure the week goes smoothly so stressing about it now instead of then.

I would just sit her down and explain that at the AI she's going to have everything she needs within walking distance, so she might want to just relax and take advantage of all the free things on the resort.
                  YES! That is exactly what she has been doing all week!! Trip Advisor addiction!!! She actually apologized today to me and said shes just excited and she knows I can't make plans. I just laughed and told her it was fine. She just wants to know what time every little thing is happening, thats all. I will add to this though if she starts up again!

#19 BBtoB

BBtoB
                  • 399 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:52 PM

Wow...you have your hands full. So is she going by herself? Can't she go off and do her thing? She is too funny! You would think it was her wedding with all the details. haha I guess you just have to laugh...entertaining fo sho!

#20 yamille

yamille
                    • 1,460 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:24 PM

holy crap this post made me laugh. Obviously you are close since she is a bridesmaid- so tell her to chill.

It's kind of cute that she is this excited though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users