Sign in to follow this  
redeyeshadow

Decor/Furniture rental companies?

Can anyone recommend a great/cheap vendor that offers chair rentals, decor accessories (paper lanterns, mexican star lights, etc.), candle votives, etc?

How much did you end up renting them for? I love the little details but not sure how much they are and trying to factor in those hidden costs that just sneak up! Thanks so much ladies!!!

I think there are a couple of other threads on this - have you tried searching? The only companies I can think of off the top of my head are Del Cabo Events and Oxten. Try searching for either of those in this forum and you'll get some info.

I do know that Del Cabo Events changed the price of chiavary chairs from $14 to $6 each..Some of their stuff is pricey but they have a large selection so you might get a good deal on certain things..my WC said they are the best in Cabo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa7821 View Post
I do know that Del Cabo Events changed the price of chiavary chairs from $14 to $6 each..Some of their stuff is pricey but they have a large selection so you might get a good deal on certain things..my WC said they are the best in Cabo.
they dropperd the pricehuh.gifhuh.gif or did you mean to say 16 not 6 lol