Toronto BD Marathon?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MJL

MJL
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:09 PM

Hi there to all Toronto-area ladies!

I just discovered BD and am VERY excited about this gift idea for my hubby-to-be! After seeing today how absolutely gorgeous my friend's pics looked, I decided to contact the same BD photographer who is based in Calgary and so they need at least 12 other ladies in the BD marathon to make a trip out to TO... My best GF and I are signing up, but we need 10 more gals -- anyone interested? If we get enough ladies in time, we could set up a marathon for mid-late June (great target date to get in shape before the BIG DAY!!). I'm waiting to hear more info re: cost and inclusions! Meanwhile, let me know if this is something you'd like to possibly add to the ever so long DW 'to do' list!!

#2 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:20 PM

Which photographer are you using?

#3 MJL

MJL
      • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:29 PM

Jen Williams Photography. She did my GF's pics for her FI and they look so beautiful!

#4 MJL

MJL
        • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

Heather - is that a pic of you in your sig? Your legs are superfit - you've just inspired me even more. Hope I'll shape up in time for the big day :)

#5 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:40 PM

Hehe, thanks MJL! I'm actually not that fit. I was surprised when I saw that pic too...I think the photog did something to them, haha! Really though I think it's the heels. Heels do wonders for a gal's legs

#6 MJL

MJL
            • 14 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

In need of your opinion... I've been set on Jen Williams boudoir photography from Calgary, who did some really breathtaking work with one of my good GFs... Finally, I found out pricing and all the package inclusions...is this a good deal?? Anyone interested? Here's their website and what they emailed me:

http://www.kissboudoir.com (see Toronto schedule under "Schedule" - June 20 and 21)

45 minutes of Professional Makeup Application (touch ups, but no hair)
              1 hour private shooting time(plus a few minutes)
              3 outfit changes
              50 fully touched up, high resolution pictures in a 7x7 hard cover print press album (regular 4x6 slip in album)
              Location and Travel costs are included in the $525 per person

What do you guys think?? Should I really go for it?

#7 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
              • 335 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:58 PM

That sounds good for an album with 50 pictures in it and the quality of their pictures. They do a great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users