VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Erika J
Ana ... YAY!!! I was sooo looking forward to your review. When Edyta said there was a glitch I got so worried, but I am glad to hear, well sad for the dress, but glad to hear it was nothing too horrible. Who know Juan could be a seastress/photog with a stapler. That is a priceless story.

I wish that my wedding was sooner!!!

Ohhh and your centerpieces were amazing, something different and unique.

It is going to be tough to wait for Juans Pics!!
oh I know!!! I'm so glad there were about 20 cameras out that day from various guests they will hopefully tide me over until then. You're going to love your wedding! I'm so jealous that you get to go back there...I wish i was still there!

#12 MarieSam

• VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:28 PM

Ana you looked beyond amazing and everything really looked so beautiful!!! I love all the personal touches you had, the beautiful cupcakes that looked delicious, your flowers, the unique bridesmaids dresses and colors -- really just everything! You made it all your own and it seems like you had a fabulous time!

High 5 for you "pee picture", that is classic!!!

#13 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:29 PM

ana, you were an amazing bride and i am so glad you used some of the BDW vendors...juan is really great as a photographer and friend and i can't wait to see the pics.

also, yessica is very sweet as well and for all you gals that have her, just be patient...she is busy but she tries really ahrd to make every bride's wedding day perfect.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Dana_C

• 348 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:33 PM

Ana you looked amazing! Glad you had such a great time- congrats!

#15 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:36 PM

Welcome back MRS! Your pics are fab, and it looks like you had a great time - despite the dress. Juan C sounds amazing and I'm so glad he saved the day for you!

#16 Dana10

• 69 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:50 PM

Ana, You are just glowing in all your photos and truely are one of the most stunning brides I have ever seen. Everything looks so amazing!!! I feel like I was checking the site every 5 mintues for more photos, Lol.
          I cannot wait to see the photos from Juan, if your sharing ofcourse! I have my fingers & toes crossed.
          Great review and Congrats again!

#17 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:08 AM

Congrats Ana, you looked AMAZING!!

#18 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Ana
              I asked her about 4 months before..and then kept checking to make sure it was done about once a month.. :S I'm kind of crazy with planning and making sure things are done properly
              Oh! I better get on her then. My TA totally messed up she was going to this for me. Now dumb question: your upgrade was free, right?

#19 deefalvey

• 521 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:30 AM

Ana - what a wonderful day! Thanks for coming back with pics for us, you look amazing!
                Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#20 soontobeMrs.L

• 47 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:41 AM

Congrats your wedding looked so beautiful and very original.

Few questions;
                  What appies/dinner did you have at your wedding?
                  How did you find the bars/nightclub at Dreams? Did your guests go to one at the resort after the reception?

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users