• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#101 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
  • 427 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ana
    oh no! that's too bad but yea even an E session would be fun! I highly recommend shooting in San Jose or even taking a some pics with the cactus across from Dreams! I feel they would be so cool!
    Thanks for the advice. BTW, have you guys moved yet?

Jess

#102 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:09 PM

moved? you mean to Toronto?? we did that last year

#103 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:35 PM

ummm so i am just seeing this, everything turned out SOO gorgoeus! i like how u let the girls pick out diff dresses! YAY

u were a stunning bride!!!

#104 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • LocationToronto

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:24 PM

thanks Jacqueline! I miss so many threads sometimes! there's just tons of good info on the forum

#105 mich999

mich999
      • 386 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:29 PM

Ana - I can't wait to see your your pictures from JC! 8-9 hours of pics - I'm so jealous, we only had him for 5. I figure once you get yours I'm doing a 2 month countdown until mine : )

#106 sn0048

sn0048
        • 264 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

Ana,
          Your pictures are amazing! You made a beautiful bride and your wedding looked like so much fun! I love that you gave everyone a choice on what to wear, it definitely adds to character of the wedding :)
          ~Shivani

#107 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • LocationToronto

Posted 22 June 2009 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mich999
          Ana - I can't wait to see your your pictures from JC! 8-9 hours of pics - I'm so jealous, we only had him for 5. I figure once you get yours I'm doing a 2 month countdown until mine : )
          we got 2 teasers from Juan already, I posted them in the "Wedding Pictures Pictures part" they're great though! I can't wait to see the rest, and yours too!! I always check his site for more wedding slideshows, I just love his work!

#108 mich999

mich999
          • 386 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 11:59 AM

Ana - I do the exact same thing! I saw your teasers (AMAZING!) and I just asked you over there what you were thinking for your slideshow!

#109 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
            • 5,521 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:58 PM

everything is amazing!!! I love it all!!!!

#110 jennydodson

jennydodson
              • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:55 PM

Hi Ana! Thank you so much for sharing! We're getting married @ Dream los Cabos in 39 days & your pics, posts & tips are a lifesaver! I'm still finalizing details for the reception and almost 100% sure we're going to opt for the Oceana Terrace. We have a group of about 25 attending.

I really like your reception layout! Were the lanterns hanging above the reception site included or an additional charge? If additional charge, do you mind my asking the cost and if you rented them direct through Dreams?

Also, we plan to rent the iPod dock & speakers but were curious if you rented a dance floor? I really would prefer not to spend the money but also want to make sure folks are comfy dancing in the space provided. Was this an issue for your party?

Again...thank you SO much! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users