Photo

What to do with the dress after the wedding?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Jen1407

Jen1407
  • 393 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:30 PM

I don't think I will be able to get rid of it after the wedding so will probably get it cleaned and box it. Although I may decide to make it into a christening gown for my future children. I am sure my FI won't want it hanging in the closet for years to come LOL!!

#22 MDLady

MDLady
    • 433 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Anna22
      Brides Against Breast Cancer

I am donating my dress to.... brides against breast cancer!
      This is perfect. Cancer has been a nightmare in my family so this is such a wonderful cause that I will surely donate both of my dresses to. Thanks for the link!!! I never knew about this organization.

#23 SDSteph

SDSteph
      • 812 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:11 PM

I am going to sell it on this web site! It is too beautiful to go to waste.
        Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#24 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
        • 547 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:40 PM

I can't imagine giving mine up. I loved when my mom would show me hers and I want to be able to share mine with my own children someday. I don't expect my daughter (if I have one!) to want to wear it, I certainly didn't want to wear mine, but I'd love to be able to share it. I love the idea of a dress chest, generations of wedding dresses would tell great stories!

But I do love the idea of using it for christening gowns too!! That's so special!!
          *~*JENN*~*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users