Boudoir Photos- Milwaukee/Chicago Area

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Adamsgrrl

• 466 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tlseege
    Technically, if we were in a group, I wouldn't mind Jonathan... as long as he brings along that awesome new couch!
    No offense... but I'm a chicken to go by myself. Sorry.
    I agree I'd feel much better if there were a bunch of girls around... although the first thing out of my FI's mouth would be "who took these?" He might kill me!

#32 jthrasher

• Banned
    • 486 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:00 PM

I can't really do a group rate because of the expenses involved. I would either have to rent a studio, like Leigh did, or find a nice upper scale hotel suite.

I'm all about group shoots though. It makes things much easier for me and more comfortable for you. Even if we didn't do a group, you're encouraged to bring someone along with you.

My rate is similar to Leigh's. $500 for up to 2 hours of shooting. I'd be willing to work out some kind of print credit.

#33 AmyInMI

• 547 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 10:52 AM

Keep me updated about this shoot also. I am in Lansing, MI, but would be willing to travel to Chicago or near-by for a shoot.
        Amy & Aaron
        May 10, 2008
        Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#34 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:44 AM

Jonathan you have to use that new couch if you end up doing it. I'm dying to see it in action...

#35 christmas

• 28 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 01:11 PM

Hello from another shy bride-to-be from Chicago! I'd love to pitch in for a group thing if interested and near Chicago - I'm sure we could get a better rate that way and it would seem less scary too I'm sure.
            Let me know! Christy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users