Sign in to follow this  
Starryt

RIU MB Professional proofs

I was completely satisfied with my experience at RIU Montego Bay- still getting my review together but here are the proofs from the hotel photographer.
Michael the head photographer was amazing.smile72.gif
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.]Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Gorgeous. Can't wait for the review. I love the white that everyone has on, simply beautiful..... Everytime I see someone's pictures I get more antsy about my upcoming wedding. Less than 100 days away! :) Can't Wait. Congrats!

Starry or other RIU MB Brides,

Who will you be using to print your photos when you get back? Not sure if you ordered yours all on CD but I was curious what other folks are doing? I got my high res but haven't reproduced anything as yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly View Post
Starry or other RIU MB Brides,

Who will you be using to print your photos when you get back? Not sure if you ordered yours all on CD but I was curious what other folks are doing? I got my high res but haven't reproduced anything as yet.
I ordered the pictures on CD. I'm hoping to find some coupons when its time to print. Not looking forward to how much printing will cost.blush2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by latricej919 View Post
Gorgeous. Can't wait for the review. I love the white that everyone has on, simply beautiful..... Everytime I see someone's pictures I get more antsy about my upcoming wedding. Less than 100 days away! :) Can't Wait. Congrats!
I posted my review- look for RIU MB 4/4/09 w/proofs smile72.gif