Beach Reception Vs. Seagrape Reception- RIU Ocho Rios

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,193 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by kristyne
    Does anyone know if the tables are decorated at all for the poolside reception, or will I have to bring stuff down with me?
    Originally Posted by Marie
    Hey Kristyne....Im wondering the same thing with the beach reception. Im wondering if I should be buying some decor type things before I go.....and put them in my luggage...like candles, n stuff..........Im wondering the same thing about the tables for the meal actually..
    Keep in mind that any decorations, flowers, floral arrangements that are used at your ceremony are also used at your reception. If you want candles/tealights or any other decor on the tables during your reception you should definitely bring those with you.

#12 achoy

• 51 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:45 PM

drbrainfreeze - I checked out your wedding picks from the link you posted...where did you have your reception?

#13 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:40 PM

My reception was poolside (the suite side - "quiet" pool)

#14 miznunu2010

• 248 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

I wish I could do the poolside but with 50-60 people this will be expensive for me. I thinking about renting out the disco place but i dont know how big it is.

#15 sugarmag81

• 24 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:29 AM

I am getting married next Feb on a friday. I wanted to have my reception @ the Seagrape but heard the resort has their beach party on fridays. Does anyone know if this would interfere with my reception?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users