Photo

Majestic Wedding Disaster!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 *Kerin28*

*Kerin28*
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:48 PM

Wow thats sad that happened Its nice of you to warn other brides so they can keep in touch with them.

#22 Racine.Ryan

Racine.Ryan
    • 124 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:01 PM

So sorry that this happened to you. I hope everything works out with the new place.

#23 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
      • 336 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:14 PM

Lindsay

You are using Phil Steingird for your photos? You will not be disappointed!!! He is Amazing! I am actually from his home town and I would never choose any else!! He is shooting mine in Jan 2010.
        Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
        http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
        http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#24 livinlife

livinlife
        • 12 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:35 PM

I'm sorry you had to go through that. I would have been pissed!! Nevertheless, I think that there is at least one horror story from pretty much every hotel. I've read your post of facebook as well.. It's good to worn other brides for sure so that they can take as many steps to avoid such issues as possible..
          I am getting married there April 2010 and I'm positive all will go well as I've read many reviews on many hotels and I must say the Majestic has had THE most consistant ones by far. One of the reasons why I chose that hotel.

Phil is AMAZING and I really like that he's active on the forums and tries to help out as much as he can.. I'm hoping to also have him take some of my pics!

I hope your wedding is spectacular!

#25 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
          • 2,171 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

Lindsay this is so horrible. I'm sad that this had to happen!!

#26 Lindsay521

Lindsay521
            • 91 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
              Lindsay

You are using Phil Steingird for your photos? You will not be disappointed!!! He is Amazing! I am actually from his home town and I would never choose any else!! He is shooting mine in Jan 2010.
              I am actually using Michael Steingard not Phil!!!
              Both of their work is amazing!
              Lindsay and Seth
              March 28, 2010 - Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#27 Lindsay521

Lindsay521
              • 91 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by livinlife
                I'm sorry you had to go through that. I would have been pissed!! Nevertheless, I think that there is at least one horror story from pretty much every hotel. I've read your post of facebook as well.. It's good to worn other brides for sure so that they can take as many steps to avoid such issues as possible..
                I am getting married there April 2010 and I'm positive all will go well as I've read many reviews on many hotels and I must say the Majestic has had THE most consistant ones by far. One of the reasons why I chose that hotel.

Phil is AMAZING and I really like that he's active on the forums and tries to help out as much as he can.. I'm hoping to also have him take some of my pics!

I hope your wedding is spectacular!
                Hi,
                I felt the same way about the Majestic until this happened to me but it all works out for the best.
                Hope you have a wonderful wedding as well!!!!
                Lindsay and Seth
                March 28, 2010 - Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana

#28 Amarillis

Amarillis
                • 1,913 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

Wowzers, talk about a mess.

In all honesty though, you should feel confident that this got caught early on... rather than much much closer to your big day.

I'm sure your day will be perfect, and I"m sure you've helped others with this info!

Good Luck and Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users