Sign in to follow this  
Mrs.Hockey

Who loves to Read???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystalballl View Post

I just ordered the first 3 books of Nora Roberts' - The Bride Quartet.  Looking forward to reading them, heard they're good!

I read those last week, easy and entertaining reads.

and I'm in for a book club!

Awesome!  Gotta finish my Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and then I'll get reading these 3.  I'll probably want to continue the trilogy of the Lisbeth series.  Finally, and I mean finally starting to get good.  I have a hard time with books that don't grasp my attention close to the begining.  I'm impatient :)

Originally Posted by lyndsay_h View Post

Quote:

I read those last week, easy and entertaining reads.

and I'm in for a book club!

Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post

So I noticed we have a lot of participants in this thread. Is anyone interested in getting the BDW book club started back up??? We could pick a book a month to give everyone plenty of time to read it.  Let me know if you guys are? I totally miss it. Let me read stuff I wouldn't of read normally.

I def be in for a book club....didn't even know that BDW used to have one?

Originally Posted by hat0112 View Post

So I decided to read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo! I am realy excited to read it since I heard so many good things.

That's what I'm reading right now.  It's actually getting great.  Took me a while to get in to it, but now it's really good!!!

That's really good to know. I am in the beginning and not too crazy about it yet and I started to think that maybe its just me.

Originally Posted by Crystalballl View Post

That's what I'm reading right now.  It's actually getting great.  Took me a while to get in to it, but now it's really good!!!

I'd be interested in a book club!

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is slow for the first 150 pages or so and then gets really good! The second one is good from page one so just try to tough it out!