Photo

Had my BD photoshoot (Mpls) - My experience

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 MsZ

MsZ
  • 410 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

Thanks for sharing- your +/- really help. After reading many of these things, it really makes me want to do my own and not feel so nervous about it!! Glad you had a good experience!

#32 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:46 PM

Your pics are awesome! and thanks for all the tips and the pics you sent to ur photographer...it really helps...my shoot is may 16th...can't wait!

#33 Kits55

Kits55
      • 607 posts
      • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
      • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:14 AM

tguerre, your picture are awesome! Your FI is bound to love your BD book :) The Vikings jersey one is HOT!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by adurrell
      Okay, first off, I had no clue what a BD photoshoot was. But now I really want to do one. Can someone explain how I'd go about doing this? Does any photographer do it? I think it's a great idea!
      I actually searched for boudoir photographers in my area as well as fashion/commercial photographers. I love the look of more fashion/stylistic photos than straight up boudoir photos. I wanted someone with some creativity so I wanted to find someone who's style I liked first. I figured that way if i liked the style for sure then they could tell me whether they could reproduce what I wanted. If you're really nervous or not sure how to go about things then you're probably better off using a photographer that has done boudoir sessions before so that he or she can direct you and give you additional ideas.

#34 destination

destination
      • 215 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

OK so stupid question here. I have never been a makeup girl, but want to get mine done before my bd shoot on Tues. How do you go about getting them to do your make-up for free at the MAC counter?? I know I sound like I am 10, but as far as experience with make-up I may as well be! Please help

#35 Kits55

Kits55
        • 607 posts
        • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
        • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by destination
        OK so stupid question here. I have never been a makeup girl, but want to get mine done before my bd shoot on Tues. How do you go about getting them to do your make-up for free at the MAC counter?? I know I sound like I am 10, but as far as experience with make-up I may as well be! Please help
        I think at the Nordstrom MAC counter (at least in KS) you have to make an appointment ahead of time. Every time I go there just to shop their make-up artists are always full. I thought asking randomly if I could have it done on a drop in basis but since they're always full I bet they accept appointments.

#36 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
        • 1,418 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:59 PM

Your pics are amazing!! Thanks for sharing everything!! :)

#37 mrsd09

mrsd09
          • 50 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by destination
            I don't know if this is true everywhere but when I checked our MAC counter, they told me I would have to make a minimum $50 order to get my makeup done...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users