Photo

How much coffee do you drink and how do you drink it?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 bumbles

bumbles
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:34 PM

I love coffee! 2-3 cups a day. Coffee late at night doesn't affect my sleep at all. 2 teaspoons of sugar and whole milk. Vietnamese coffee is delicious.

Dmitri, you are so brave!

#12 ehegwer

ehegwer
    • 139 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:39 PM

I drink 1-2 cups per day - Sometimes I treat myself to an expresso after lunch.

By far and away my favorite coffee is Peet's - I have several pounds sent to me at a time, so I never run out.

#13 Dana_C

Dana_C
      • 348 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:50 PM

I love Cafe Bustelo. I usually brew it in the morning before I leave work and I drink it with tons of sugar and a lot of milk or half and half. I usually have another cup after dinner since caffeine doesn't really have an effect on me.

#14 KristinaM

KristinaM
        • VIP Member
        • 3,082 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
        • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:55 PM

I used to love love love coffee and drink about 3-4 cups a day at all times during the day. I drank it with skim milk, no sugar.. and also liked my occasional vanilla lattes and cappacinos.

Two months ago I was really sick-- ended up being a stomach parasite eek!-- but in the process of not keeping anything food or drink in my body, coffee was the first to go. I had the WORST headaches the first few days but I was too sick to care! After they finally figured out what was wrong with me and I was all better.. I never got my taste for coffee back! It's the weirdest thing since I used to be a feign for it! I've tried it a few times.. and its just not the same!

I'm now drinking plain black tea about twice a day.. and once in a while green tea, plain.

#15 blushingbride

blushingbride
        • 366 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:27 PM

Coffee is what I look forward to every morning!! The local coffee cart lady knows how to make it the way I like, and she makes it spot on ever morning. Mmmm! I drink it very light, with half-and-half, 2 sugars. I only drink one cup a day...2 if I really have the taste for it. The last year or so, I've been drinking it at home too since my FI loves the way I make it....so for me, its usually one cup a day, 6-7 days a week.
          I also love green and black teas with a little half-and-half. I'm running off to the pantry right now! Ha!

#16 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

I love coffee! When I go to Starbucks, I order a white chocolate mocha with skim milk and no whip cream (just to make it a little diet friendly). When I am at home, I drink the French Vanilla instant coffee...Even though we have a coffee pot, I am too impatient to wait for it to brew, haha.

#17 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

LOVE the smell of coffee - hate the taste! Don't do coffee or tea. I'll drink the occasional hot chocolate or white hot chocolate from Starbucks (YUM!!) but that's it. I'm boring, I like my water! lol People are always amazed when I say that I don't do coffee. They always wonder how I stay awake in the mornings...lol

#18 mfry

mfry
              • 86 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

I use to go to starbucks everyday and get a tall white mocha. Then I started drinking balck coffee with a little fat free flavored cream and a tbs of sugar I have 2cups sometimes 3and I don't miss my starbucks!!! Not mention I am porbably saving a few calories that way.

Michelle
                Check out my wedding website!! www.wedpagedesigns.com/sinnott

#19 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:08 PM

I have a 16oz iced french vanilla latte on my way to work. I very, very rarely make my own coffee just because I'm lazy...

#20 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                  • 2,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:36 PM

I drink about 12oz - 16oz of coffee everyday. I take it with skim milk and a Splenda. I try to brew it before I go but if I'm running late I buy it across the street from work. It definitely helps to get me going in the morning! Every now and then I'll treat myself to a skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users