help can not search

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 shellk

shellk
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:58 AM

hi,
    i am sorry i have read the blogs about searching but i can,t actually find the one that explains to you how to do it.i have read the tips.i have tried.

e.g i found a thread titled wedding pack has arrived and now i want to find it but i can not remember which page of the forum it was on.

thanks guys

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:04 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by shellk
      hi,
      i am sorry i have read the blogs about searching but i can,t actually find the one that explains to you how to do it.i have read the tips.i have tried.

e.g i found a thread titled wedding pack has arrived and now i want to find it but i can not remember which page of the forum it was on.

thanks guys
      All of the Moderators have a link in our signatures called "click here for FAQ ...."

mine is in red below - just click on it and you will see the "Searching for Dummies' link - it really explains everything in detail.

good luck!

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:05 AM

I am not sure I understand, you can't find the search button?? It's along the top of your screen no matter which screen you are in, it has a little white arrow next to it.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:17 AM

I found this thread immediately when I did a search on the title that you provided.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t39360

#5 Birdie07

Birdie07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

Um I think she means search isn't working. I tried and it gives me errors..... Maybe I'm the only one?

#6 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
            • Banned
            • 248 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:12 PM

I get that same error when I search that it just doesnt work.

#7 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
              • Banned
              • 248 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:13 PM

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/bestdest/public_html/forum/search.php on line 1151

this is the error message that comes up when I try search...it is just this written on a blank white screen

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:14 PM

Ohhhhh, interesting. Then that would definitely be an issue. I don't have any problems searching, but I'll make sure that Tammy host knows something is up.

#9 shellk

shellk
                  • 1,784 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:37 PM

im sorry guys.i know where the search button is i will type in the key words and then go. i get a fatel error message as mentioned above.i thought it was me doing something wrong?

im glad others have experienced it i dont feel soo stupid now.

thanks annr i got to the thread through your link.

thanks again

#10 Birdie07

Birdie07
                    • 1,218 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:39 PM

Thats what I was getting too...just thought that mighta been her problem. Stupid error messages!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users