TTD-would this stand out in the water?!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 deefalvey

• 521 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:07 PM

Great Dress!! Dimitri's comment would scare me...wouldn't want it to be see thru!
    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#12 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

what a very pretty dress.I would get myself a ivory/white slip nighty thing to put under it for the trash the dress something very cheap just to cover incase.I deffo wouldnt try getting it wet before the ceremony knowing my luck id have a water mark stain before id even gotten married. Where did you find your dress and where is the ceremony taking place?

#13 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:37 PM

I also has a mint green dress..it looked amazing with the blue water! Great dress :):)

#14 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

The color is great. I think it will be okay for TTD shoot.

#15 MarieSam

• VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:47 PM

It's gorgeous, and I think it would look beautiful and really pop in TTD pics

#16 litl_april

• 351 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:09 PM

What a beautiful dress! I think it will look stunning for your TTD!

#17 Tikki_gurl

• 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:34 PM

Thanks everyone!

I had the dress made from a picture I saw online. The wedding is at the Grand Palladium in Jamaica, on the 23rd of this month! 9 more sleeps?!

It is very light, looks like one liner, and one layer of the chiffon, so it wouldn't be so heavy. I dont want to try and wet it before the ceremony, maybe ill just throw on some white bikini bottoms and GIV'R!!

#18 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:13 PM

I think it will look amazing on the beach - super flowy, think that will make for great pics out of the water at least. Not sure about in the water to be quite honest (with the whole see-through thing). I'd take a lot of pics OUT of the water FIRST, then if you feel like it - heck, just jump in and give it a whirl! Why not!?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#19 jax_the_beach_bride

• 475 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:21 PM

I think it will be great... see through or not!! just means u can add the TTD pics to the "sexiest TTD pics thread"

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
                    All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users