Photo

Managing guests who do not stay at the wedding resort (and the "fee" associated)?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 ssbroncs

ssbroncs
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:35 PM

just fyi for any one getting married at the moon palace. Day passes are alittle cheaper if your a palace premier member. i think they were $66.00. All of our guests in our case stayed at a palace resort so day passes were not necessary except for 2 guests. For these 2 guests we covered the day pass charge. again it was only 2 people but we had originally mentioned that everyone would be responsible for day passes if they chose to stay elsewhere.

#12 COLCUBA

COLCUBA
    • 36 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:47 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ssbroncs
      just fyi for any one getting married at the moon palace. Day passes are alittle cheaper if your a palace premier member. i think they were $66.00. All of our guests in our case stayed at a palace resort so day passes were not necessary except for 2 guests. For these 2 guests we covered the day pass charge. again it was only 2 people but we had originally mentioned that everyone would be responsible for day passes if they chose to stay elsewhere.
      Hi ssbroncs,

I am a premier member, may I ask when was your wedding? Did they limit the people that could come in? My contract says that only 20% of the people can come from outside the resort.

Liz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users