Is anyone buying a wedding cake? I'm trying to find a wedding cake vendor in PV, but have only found Pie in the Sky...and they're pretty pricey for such a simple looking cake.

I was going to go with Pie in the Sky as well but after researching prices, Riu is the better option. I would say for you to ask your wedding coordinator or ask LeKliff for suggestions.

idk about cakes from pie in the sky but their huge chocolate chip cookies were to die for!!! we used them as favors and i'd totally kill for one right now!!!!

try sams - but idk how much advance notice they'd need.

There is a thread about this under the general planning threads (not the PV one) from the main page. I was looking for a cake place too, although I had to put that on the back burner so I haven't gotten far.

look at this website, Los Chatos Repostería. We actually went to the bakery and tried to figure out what we wanted. It is not located very close to the main drag, and boy was my spanish horrible, it was a finger pointing event. But what I figured out is that they recomment the "Choco =queso...which could be a chocolate cheesecake?

SARA