Riu Montego Bay Wedding Review with Pics 4-11-09

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 angie8119

• 198 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I can't believe you got the pictures up so soon!! Did you bring your own ribbons for the chairs or is that an option available purchase?

#12 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:29 PM

Congratulations! The pictures are gorgeous and it looks like you had an amazing wedding.

This has got to be one of the fastest reviews, but thank you so much. I also appreciate the honestly. But, I agree it is important to accept that something will go wrong and to just roll with it.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.
      Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#13 gelzera

• 19 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

Lisa, you look beautiful and congratulations.

#14 DTHSLove

• 347 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

Congrats!!! You look beautiful.. Really love the hair, I'm trying to find inspiration for my hair and I think you gave it to me.
          Air Jamaica. I really don't want to take them again and I'm from JA. If you have to take them please don't look for a A+ trip from the staff. They normally over book and leave you sitting in the cold, or they are normally delayed. They are nor customer service orientated.

#15 sunshinegirl

• 20 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:11 PM

Thanks for the review! You looked beautiful, and I'm glad you were able to enjoy the day. I am leaning towards the RMB, and all of the honest feedback is very helpful.

#16 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:27 AM

You had a beautiful wedding! Makes me want to leave for Jamaica right now! Congrats. :-)

#17 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:21 PM

Congratulations MRS. Welcome back. Everything was lovely.

#18 Starryt

• 127 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

So glad you are happy!

#19 latricej919

• 110 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:23 PM

Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous. I may be 'stealing' some of your ideas. Congrats!
                    Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

#20 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
                    • 100 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:46 AM

Thanks for the Review & the photos.....may I ask, had you always intended on using the Plaza Gazebo or was that a last minute choice when you met with Chantelle after you arrived ? Did you pay extra for the floral decorations on the gazebo? I will have LOTS more questions later but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS for now.
                      Today is montegobay09's wedding....hope you two got a chance to meet.
                      Take care, Mother of Bride--KAY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users