what is the best method of payment at ROR?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 m_willis22

• 123 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:17 PM

how should i pay chandlyn, dj, etc? cash? travelers cheques? what is best?

#2 divadivine25

• 427 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:29 PM

I would love this answer as well :.)

#3 elisa1126

• 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:56 PM

I would think travlers check. Then you have proof that you paid. I would also make sure to get a reciept when you pay.

#4 Marie

• 138 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

I was wondering this too...I done a bit of research, and it seems as tho any type of payment is fine. They have atm machines on site (so I have heard)..you can pay cash, visa.......from reading what others have said, the majority pay with travellers checks..RIU does accept them. I thinkt hey would be the safe bet! Im always nervous when time comes to pay with credit card--cause sometimes resorts and hotels n stuff take large pre-auths from your card.....so just when you think you have room on there, and you're depending on a few thousand dollars on credit card.....ITS GONE! Its happened to us before.......(with resorts puttin a hold on funds as a security deposit n stuff)

#5 jennifer24

• 50 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:03 PM

We got married Feb 24, 2009. We paid everything by visa except the photoshop (we paid for our pictures by travellers cheques). They accept cash, travellers cheques, and credit cards at the resort. We didn't have extra fees on our credit card. I think it depends on the bank you're with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users