so I'm officially getting Engagement photos with Manuel Burgoin (sp). He was the only one that quickly sent me his contract info and spoke to me on the phone.

Gilda took to long to get me her information.

Manuel's price for about 1 hour is going to be $500 but his pictures are beautiful. I have a feeling that he is going to be worth it....I can pay him now $250 by wire transfer and then the other $250 by credit card when I see him on July 28th.

I'm so excited.

drea

Great Drea! I can't wait to see the pictures! I bet they are awesome! What kind of a dress will you be wearing? White?

We met with Manuel two weeks ago when we were in Cabo. He is super nice and his pictures look amazing. We are using him for our wedding on 7/7/07.

Yay Andrea!! That's so exciting!! Any idea as to when we'll get to see the pictures (how long will it take to get them to you)? I can't wait to see how they turn out!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I can't wait to see your pcitures! I am reserving Manuel for our wedding this week. We are getting married December 8th. Please let me know how everything goes. I have not had a chance to meet him only talked over email.